The 2021 Wild Hare Summer Concert Series features a stellar lineup of the nations top tribute bands, taking place in a new 'beer garden style venue' OUTDOORS at the Wild Hare Saloon in Canby, OR.
6/5 - Notorious (Duran Duran) / Glass of Hearts (Blondie)
6/12 - Grand Illusion (Styx) / Valhalla (Led Zeppelin)
6/19 - Red Light Romeos (Yacht Rock / AM Gold)
7/3 - Lucky Town (Bruce Springsteen) / Fortunate Son (Creedence Clearwater Revival)
7/10 - Dr. Crue (Motley Crue) / Breaking The Chains (Dokken)
7/17 - Motorbreath (Metallica) / Tacos in Hell (Heavy Party Rock!)
7/24 - Petty Fever (Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers)
8/7 - Barracuda (Heart) / All Fired Up (Pat Benatar)
8/13 - Classic Ronstadt (Linda Ronstadt)
8/14 - Grand Royale (Beastie Boys) / Superunknown (Soundgarden)
8/21 - Appetite for Deception (Guns N' Roses) / Lovedrive (Scorpions)
8/28 - Radical Revolution (Ultimate 80's Party Band)
9/3 - Red Light Romeos (Yacht Rock / AM Gold)
9/4 - Hysteria (Def Leppard) / Jukebox Heroes (Foreigner)
9/11 - Stone in Love (Journey) / BAM! (Party Rock Trio)
9/18 Eagle Eyes (Eagles)
9/25 - Oktob-HARE-fest! Shoot to Thrill (AC/DC) / 5150 (Sammy-Era Van Halen) / Plush (Stone Temple Pilots)
The series enjoys the support of our local iHeartRadio partners K103, 106.7 The Eagle, 105.9 The Brew, NBC Sports Northwest Rip City Radio 620, and Alt 102.3.
- DOORS 6PM / MUSIC 7PM
- RE-ENTRY is allowed
- RAIN OR SHINE the concerts will go on.
- NO REFUNDS except in the event of cancellation.
- ATTENDEES are subject to current state, county, and city Covid mandates.
- CAPACITY IS LIMITED subject to state Covid restrictions.
- PARKING IS LIMITED so carpooling is strongly recommended. $5 / car suggested donation to Canby High Dance Team.
- NO RV PARKING or overnight tent camping.
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINK allowed in the venue .
- NO OUTSIDE CHAIRS allowed in the venue.
- Umbrellas are not permitted inside the venue. However, individual 'rain slickers' will be available for purchase at $2 each.
- There are 3 "Reserved Party Tents" available for each show. Each Party tent includes 10 GA tickets and a reserved 10x20 tent w/ 2 picnic tables. This is the only way to 'reserve' any type of seating. All other seating is uncovered, very limited, and first come first serve.