Sale starts on
Sale starts on
– Exclusive front & center seating section at the main stage
– Access to a hospitality tent with free drinks & snacks plus a daily happy hour
– Gift Bag of festival merchandise
– VIP parking pass (one per ticket order) – Collectable laminate badge
– Limited to 200 guests.
– GRF will donate $10 per ticket to Stone Soup Kitchen in Greenfield
Gates open at 2pm on Friday, 11am on Saturday and 11am on Sunday.
Tent site: 10'x10' in field of young trees near Dean's Beans Stage. One parking space in/near festival included. Portolets/water spigots available with short walk; bathrooms/showers available. Adults (over 18) only in this area. Limit: 2 adults per tent. Max: 1 tent per site. Bring PDF confirmation or display on smartphone for gate. Tent Camping Pass does not include festival passes for the people camping on the site; festival passes sold separately.
RV site: 20'x36' in a separate area within the festival grounds. Water/power hookups included. Generators w/ up-pipes allowed but very restricted hours. Bathrooms/showers available. Max 4 people over 10-years-old per site, and as many kids (10 and under) as the adults can manage. No sleep tents. Bring PDF confirmation or display on smartphone for gate. RV Camping Pass does not include separate parking pass. Vehicles are assumed to fit on RV site. RV Camping Pass does not include festival passes for the people camping on the site; festival passes sold separately.
Click the Best Tickets Available tab to select tickets.