Sorry you missed the event, but hopefully you’ll be able to catch an upcoming event soon..
Subscribe to get event updates from An Evening with The Brothers Comatose
About the Event
Join us for a SFF Summer Concert featuring The Brothers Comatose!
Whether traveling to gigs on horseback or by tour bus, Americana mavens The Brothers Comatose forge their own path with raucous West Coast renderings of traditional bluegrass, country and rock ‘n’ roll music. The five-piece string band is anything but a traditional acoustic outfit with their fierce musicianship and rowdy, rock concert-like shows.
The Brothers Comatose is comprised of brothers Ben Morrison (guitar, vocals) and Alex Morrison (banjo, vocals), Steve Height (bass), Philip Brezina (violin), and Greg Fleischut (mandolin, vocals). When they’re not headlining The Fillmore for a sold-out show or appearing at Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival, the band is out on the road performing across America, Canada, Australia, and hosting their very own music festival, Comatopia, in the Sierra foothills.
SFF will be selling a variety of beer, cider, and wine along with non-alcoholic drink offerings at the concert.
There will be two food vendors at the concert: Barrio (serving Latin inspired favorites) and Alley Dogz (serving hot dogs and smash burgers). Both vendors have options available for dietary restrictions. Rawmona's Kitchen will also be serving paletas and artisan sweet treats.
You MAY bring in:
• Low "festival-style" chairs (those who are unable to use low chairs may bring standard folding chairs and set them up along the sides and at the back of the venue to preserve sightlines).
• Empty water bottles which can be filled at the free filtered water filling station.
• Steely or Silipint pint cup to use at the bar (MUST be 16 oz. and not made of glass or ceramic).
You MAY NOT bring in:
• Outside food and beverages
• Pets (service animals are permitted)
• Cigarettes, pipes or vaping devices; this is a non-smoking venue