A week-long student theater performance camp that focuses on skills to help develop a deeper understanding of the creative theatrical process! Every student thespian will explore the following themes: body language, expression, sound and music, and intention and motivation. To explore these themes, students will be involved in one of three performance group projects. Each group project will be augmented with the study of music, drama, and stage craft. The culmination of their work will be presented the last day to family, friends, and community members as we celebrate the various aspects of the theatrical process!
Open to students going into grades 5-8.
• Camp takes place outdoors at the Sisters Art Works Building, located at 204 W. Adams Avenue in Sisters.
• Hours are 9 AM to 4 PM Monday-Friday, with an end of camp performance on Friday afternoon (details TBA)
• Lunch and snacks are included with all registration levels. If preferred, campers are welcome to bring their own lunch and snacks each day, but please don’t forget to pack food!
• Masking will be optional.
• Parent or guardian must sign child in and out of camp each day. Exceptions can be made for students 13 and over with parental consent.
• If camp is cancelled by Sisters Folk Festival for any reason, full refunds will automatically be issued.
• Questions? Call 541-549-4979.
Steven Livingston, Judy Fuentes and Jayana Hinkle
Refund Policy: Refund less $25 + service fees through 5/15/23. No refunds 5/16/23 or after unless camp is cancelled by Sisters Folk Festival, in which case a full refund will be issued.