Sorry you missed the event, but hopefully you’ll be able to catch an upcoming event soon..
Subscribe to get event updates from The Dandy Warhols
About the Event
Live at The Lot on Saturday, September 11. The Dandy Warhols. The Dandy Warhols return to The Lot for an encore performance! In 1994 The Dandy Warhols were formed in Portland, Oregon, in the shadow of the twilight years of the grunge scene. Since their inception, The Dandy Warhols have sailed through, and past, shifting musical climates by keeping their art unfiltered and presenting thoughts un-mired by censorship. The band - Courtney Taylor-Taylor (vocals, guitar), McCabe (keyboards), Peter Holmström (guitar), and Brent DeBoer (drums) - have gone on world tours, had hit singles, and even taken to the stage during the Greek riots. They've weathered shifts from vinyl and tape to CD, CD to digital, and back to vinyl again. They moved from paper fliers to social media, toiled with major labels, and throughout it all have remained a pure, synergistic unit.
Doors | 6:30 PM
DJ Gregarious | 7:00 PM
The Dandy Warhols | 8:00 PM
$55-80 per person. All tickets sold as 2, 4 and 6-person seating pods. VIP seating pods available.
The Lot at Zidell Yards is Portland’s premier socially-distanced, outdoor performance venue. Seating pods will be clearly marked and socially-distanced with at least 6 feet between each pod. We have three different pod sizes for up to 2, 4, and 6-person groups.
The safety of all event attendees at The Lot is our number one priority. Covid-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), senior citizens and persons with underlying conditions are especially vulnerable. We will follow the CDC and state of Oregon guidelines for Covid-19, which are subject to change from time to time.
- Must stay home if experiencing Covid-19 symptoms. Symptoms include, but are not limited to: fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, and fatigue
- Requested to wash their hands and use hand sanitizer stations throughout the venue
- Seating capacity will not exceed current state and OHA guidelines for Outdoor Entertainment Establishments. As of July 1, venue seating pod accommodations at The Lot will allow for 600 attendees
- Socially-distanced seating pods
- Touchless ticket scanning upon entry
- Ample walkways throughout the venue to allow for safe passage
- Numerous hand-washing and sanitizing stations at venue
- Restrooms will be sanitized by a restroom attendant
- Thorough sanitization of seating pods before each show
- Pre-event communications and on-site posted signage with instructions, reminders and venue protocols
Staff, Crew and Performers:
- Prohibited from working if experiencing Covid-19 symptoms. Symptoms include, but are not limited to: fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, and fatigue
- Trained on Covid-19 safety and sanitation procedures
- Mandated to practice regular hand-washing, sanitization, and social-distancing protocols
PLEASE NOTE: Please be aware that any public place where people are present brings an inherent risk of exposure to Covid-19. Given the foregoing, as a condition of your entry to The Lot and the event, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless all event owners, operators, producers, participants, performers and their respective principals, affiliates, subsidiaries, and representatives from any claims related to the transmission of Covid-19. Please check for updates immediately prior to the event.
No re-entry. No outside food or beverage. All events are rain or shine. No refunds. All tickets must be purchased in advance; no on-site ticket sales.
Management reserves the right, without the refund of any portion of the ticket purchase price, to refuse admission or to eject any event attendee who fails to comply with the rules of the event or applicable laws or guidelines, including but not limited to those related to Covid-19.
If the event needs to be rescheduled due to a change in state gathering guidelines due to Covid-19, your funds and tickets will be applied to the rescheduled date.