Live at the Lot on Monday, September 27: Blue Cranes + Opening set by Edna Vazquez. Since their formation in 2007, Blue Cranes have become a key player in the Portland, Oregon creative music/DIY scene and one of the most exciting groups to keep tabs on in the Northwest. They've developed a singular musical voice grounded in melody and explosive improvisations--marking off their unique microcosmic territory in post-jazz circles. This incredible evening will be the group’s first full-scale public performance since the 2020 Portland Jazz Festival. The lovely and powerful Edna Vazquez returns to the Lot stage to open the evening.
Doors | 6:00 PM
Edna Vazquez | 7:00 PM
Blue Cranes | 8:00 PM
$28-40 per person. All tickets sold as 2, 4 and 6-person seating pods. VIP seating pods available.
The Lot at Zidell Yards is Portland’s premier socially-distanced, outdoor performance venue. Seating pods will be clearly marked and socially-distanced with at least 6 feet between each pod. We have three different pod sizes for up to 2, 4, and 6-person groups.
The safety of all event attendees at The Lot is our number one priority. Covid-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), senior citizens and persons with underlying conditions are especially vulnerable. We will follow the CDC and state of Oregon guidelines for Covid-19, which are subject to change from time to time.
- Must stay home if experiencing Covid-19 symptoms. Symptoms include, but are not limited to: fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, and fatigue
- Requested to wash their hands and use hand sanitizer stations throughout the venue
- Seating capacity will not exceed current state and OHA guidelines for Outdoor Entertainment Establishments. As of July 1, venue seating pod accommodations at The Lot will allow for 600 attendees
- Socially-distanced seating pods
- Touchless ticket scanning upon entry
- Ample walkways throughout the venue to allow for safe passage
- Numerous hand-washing and sanitizing stations at venue
- Restrooms will be sanitized by a restroom attendant
- Thorough sanitization of seating pods before each show
- Pre-event communications and on-site posted signage with instructions, reminders and venue protocols
Staff, Crew and Performers:
- Prohibited from working if experiencing Covid-19 symptoms. Symptoms include, but are not limited to: fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, and fatigue
- Trained on Covid-19 safety and sanitation procedures
- Mandated to practice regular hand-washing, sanitization, and social-distancing protocols
PLEASE NOTE: Please be aware that any public place where people are present brings an inherent risk of exposure to Covid-19. Given the foregoing, as a condition of your entry to The Lot and the event, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless all event owners, operators, producers, participants, performers and their respective principals, affiliates, subsidiaries, and representatives from any claims related to the transmission of Covid-19. Please check for updates immediately prior to the event.
No re-entry. No outside food or beverage. All events are rain or shine. No refunds. All tickets must be purchased in advance; no on-site ticket sales.
Management reserves the right, without the refund of any portion of the ticket purchase price, to refuse admission or to eject any event attendee who fails to comply with the rules of the event or applicable laws or guidelines, including but not limited to those related to Covid-19.
If the event needs to be rescheduled due to a change in state gathering guidelines due to Covid-19, your funds and tickets will be applied to the rescheduled date.