We can’t wait to celebrate our 9th festival year with you this June 22-24 at the Pines Music Park! Thank you for choosing to be a part of our festival community!
Still want to join us this year but missed out on tickets? Have plans changed and you can’t make it anymore? We have teamed up with CashorTrade as the official fan-to-fan ticket exchange for Blue Ox 2023.
All tickets on CashorTrade are face value only. If you have tickets and can no longer attend, you can sell them to another fan on CashorTrade. It is FREE to sell — there are no fees for sellers. And if you are looking to purchase a sold-out ticket type, check to see what’s available or set up an ISO (in search of) alert on CashorTrade.
Visit the Blue Ox Cash-or-Trade site HERE!!
*CAMPSITE FOR UP TO TWO PEOPLE*
-FESTIVAL ADMISSION NOT INCLUDED-
• A reserved spot in the Backyards and Beyond shaded tent village.
• 1 CORE brand cabin pre-set tent 11x9 ft with 6 ft center height.
• 2 UST Fillmatic XL Sleeping Mats which can clip together to create a double wide sleep mat (pillows and sheets not provided)
• 2 standard camp chairs
• Access to campground and tent village amenities
• Located about a 5-minute walk from the festival bowl
• Parking for (1) car close to your tent with access to campsite starting Wednesday evening
A single car camping pass is included so you may park nearby to your pre-set campsite. Please see your camp host to get your car camping pass for your vehicle.
Access available starting at 3:00 - 9:00 PM. LATE ARRIVALS WILL BE TURNED AWAY. REFUNDS ARE UNAVAILABLE SO PLEASE PLAN ACCORDINGLY.
Unreserved areas include GA, Family, Prairie and Quiet.
-Festival admission NOT included-
* Each attendee arriving on Wednesday MUST have a 3-day admission pass.
* Early Entry is granted free of charge for up to 4 people arriving together with a RESERVED CAMPING PASS (additional people in a reserved campsite or those arriving separately will need to purchase a WEDNESDAY NIGHT CAMPING PASS).
* Kids 13 and under are free and do not need their own pass for Wednesday arrival.
* Pass ONLY available for purchase in advance.
* NO roping off or saving additional camping space for friends that have not yet arrived. We have a lot of people that will need space in our unreserved areas and we want to make sure everyone has an enjoyable festival experience.
* Late arrivals WILL NOT be allowed if you are unable to arrive by 9:00 PM and refunds will not be offered so please plan accordingly. Security will be placed at the gate this year and you will NOT be allowed to enter the campgrounds if you arrive late. Check-in will open again on Thursday, June 22nd at 7:00 AM.
Pick a section to view available tickets.