This half day visual arts camp focuses on how music intertwines with visual arts and informs one another. Campers will explore musical influences in artworks by Wassily Kandinsky, Georgia O'keeffe, and Romare Bearden while creating with paints and collage.
Please bring a water bottle, snacks will be provided.
The camp will be led by artist Judy Fuentes, a visual art teacher at SMS.
• Camp takes place in the JAM studio upstairs at the Sisters Art Works Building, located at 204 W. Adams Avenue in Sisters.
• Hours are 9 AM to 12 PM Monday-Friday.
• This camp is for students in grades 5-9
• Snacks are included with all registration levels. If preferred, campers are welcome to bring their own snacks each day.
• Masking will be optional.
• Parent or guardian must sign child in and out of camp each day. Exceptions can be made for students 13 and over with parental consent.
• Questions? Call 541-549-4979.
Refund Policy: Refund less $25 + service fees through 5/24/23. No refunds 5/25/23 or after unless camp is cancelled by Sisters Folk Festival, in which case a full refund will be issued.