EDNA VAZQUEZ RESCHEDULED TO A NEW DATE: Sunday, July 11
Tickets back on sale soon!
For your safety and enjoyment, The Lot team has made the decision to reschedule Edna Vazquez (Solo) "De Colores" to Sunday, July 11 at The Lot at Zidell Yards.
All ticket holders will receive email communication regarding the postponement and rescheduled date. Purchased tickets and reserved pod selections will be honored on the rescheduled date.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Live at The Lot on Saturday, June 27: Edna Vazquez (Solo) "DE COLORES," Presented by Portland Radio Project. Edna Vazquez presents an exclusive and personal solo performance, displaying the full range of all of her colorful facets in music, from covers of Mexican folk songs to trova, pop, R&B and rock-tinged originals in Spanish and English.
Doors | 7:00 PM
DJ Anjali | 7:30 PM
Edna Vazquez | 8:30 PM
The Lot at Zidell Yards is Portland’s premier socially-distanced, outdoor performance venue. Seating pods will be clearly marked and socially-distanced with at least 6 feet between each pod. We have three different pod sizes for up to 2, 4, and 6-person groups.
The safety of all event attendees at The Lot is our number one priority. Covid-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), senior citizens and persons with underlying conditions are especially vulnerable. We will follow the CDC and state of Oregon guidelines for Covid-19, which are subject to change from time to time.
- Must stay home if experiencing Covid-19 symptoms. Symptoms include, but are not limited to: fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, and fatigue
- Required to wear face covering at all times when outside of seating pod
- Required to follow social-distancing guidelines and maintain a 6-foot distance from those not in their party
- Requested to wash their hands and use hand sanitizer stations throughout the venue
- Seating capacity will not exceed current state and OHA guidelines for Outdoor Entertainment Establishments. Current venue seating pod accommodations at The Lot allow for 300 attendees
- Socially-distanced seating pods
- Touchless ticket scanning upon entry
- Ample walkways throughout the venue to allow for safe passage
- Numerous hand-washing and sanitizing stations at venue
- Restrooms will be sanitized by a restroom attendant
- Thorough sanitization of seating pods before each show
- Pre-event communications and on-site posted signage with instructions, reminders and venue protocols
Staff, Crew and Performers:
- Required to wear face coverings (except for performers and musicians during production)
- Prohibited from working if experiencing Covid-19 symptoms. Symptoms include, but are not limited to: fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, and fatigue
- Trained on Covid-19 safety and sanitation procedures
- Mandated to practice regular hand-washing, sanitization, and social-distancing protocols
PLEASE NOTE: Please be aware that any public place where people are present brings an inherent risk of exposure to Covid-19. Given the foregoing, as a condition of your entry to The Lot and the event, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless all event owners, operators, producers, participants, performers and their respective principals, affiliates, subsidiaries, and representatives from any claims related to the transmission of Covid-19. Please check for updates immediately prior to the event.
No re-entry. No outside food or beverage. All events are rain or shine. No refunds. All tickets must be purchased in advance; no on-site ticket sales.
Management reserves the right, without the refund of any portion of the ticket purchase price, to refuse admission or to eject any event attendee who fails to comply with the rules of the event or applicable laws or guidelines, including but not limited to those related to Covid-19.
If the event needs to be rescheduled due to a change in state gathering guidelines due to Covid-19, your funds and tickets will be applied to the rescheduled date.