Bier! Brezeln! Bratwurst! For the seventh year, Redwood City celebrates Oktoberfest Downtown Redwood City, with a traditional German Oktoberfest setting featuring over 1,100 feet of "family style" bench seating; lots of fun and merriment; music; dancing; contests; cold beer and other beverages; food and more! With extended dates, the event now runs from Thursday September 16th through Sunday, Sept. 26th The huge decked-out Oktoberfest tent transforms Courthouse Square for revelers of all ages to enjoy for 10 days in September!
* Live Music with The Internationals or Deutscher Musikverein Band
* Brimming Steins of Delicious Brews on Tap
* Traditional German Oktoberfest Décor
* Tasty German Delights featuring pretzels & brats
* Fun, Games, and Dancing with the Golden Gate Bavarian Club at Festival Seatings